Design, engineering and auxiliary equipment
The broad technical base and qualification of the employees, production capacities and experience of effective control of risks associated with implementation of projects enable the company to implement projects in both conventional and alternative heating industries.
We offer services within the entire product lifetime of the investment project. We perform studies and designing based on real experience. During the deliveries of equipment and technologies, we cooperate with verified and experienced global suppliers, and we use the latest findings and the most up-to-date technologies in every project. We provide engineering support in each phase of construction, assembly supervision, technical support during commissioning, and many other services.
Implementation of any investment project is inherently connected with risks, but our partners have the knowledge and experience that can minimise them.
Chief risks to project implementation:
- Increased prices of equipment and materials of budget-specified indicators.
- Missing of deadlines for equipment manufacturing and supply.
- Missing of deadlines for execution of construction and installation works.
The method of risks minimization:
- Our partners have their own production areas for the manufacturing of the primary boiler equipment, enabling the company’s experts to obtain reliable information on pricing and eliminate the risk of increased equipment price on contract signing.
- Our experts carefully monitor the market of auxiliary equipment suppliers; the company has long-term contracts with manufacturers. The company’s priority is regular monitoring of current market trends, and establishment of stable partnerships with leading manufacturers.
- The project managers are professional construction engineers with priceless experience in implementation of construction and installation works, including construction of heating plants. Optimum division of workloads on the construction site among contractors, continuous inspection and monitoring of lifetime, resources, dates and quantities of planned and executed works, experience and abilities of experts are a guarantee of effective risk management in project implementation.